Clean Earth Technology’s newest product is a turnkey automatic recovery system that efficiently removes free-phase LNAPLS and DNAPLS as thick as #6 oils from underground aquifers while leaving the water behind.
We’ve adapted our unique sensing technology to work with standard pneumatic pumps, such as the Geotech PRS bladder pump and the QED 1301 Leachate pump. The sensor mounted to these pumps keeps the pump intake positioned in the product layer at all times. This reduces to the absolute minimum the amount of water that may be pumped.
The pneumatic probe features:
- The ability to pump high viscosity oils such as #6 with no more than a trace of water.
- The capability to pump up to 150 vertical feet (46 m.).
- The versatility to recover LNAPL (using Geotech’s PRS bladder pump) and DNAPL, (using QED’s 1301 Leachate pump).
CET’s new system offers you the versatility to purchase a complete turnkey system, or a kit to retrofit a pneumatic pump you already own. If we have not yet adapted our sensors to your particular pump model, we welcome the opportunity to do so.
It is also an option for us to retrofit your previously purchased Magnum Spill Buster with the High Viscosity probe. Contact us for details.
The High Viscosity Magnum Spill Buster is an automatic product recovery system that combines Clean Earth’s unique interface sensing technology with a pneumatic pump. The result is a NAPL remediation system that can handle viscosities up to some #6 oils without pumping more than a trace of water.
The HV Magnum Spill Buster system consists of three modules
1. A NEMA 4 weatherproof main Control Box (an explosion proof enclosure for the Control Box is available where required).
2. An automated reel called the Auto Seeker. The Auto Seeker is controlled by the main control box, connected to it by a 30 foot cable (longer length cable available when the control box must be mounted farther from the well).
3. A down-well Probe consisting of the pneumatic pump with an attached interface sensor, and bundled wiring, air and discharge tubing, which attaches to the auto seeker via a pull rope. The standard length of the probe is 50 feet; custom lengths up to 150 feet are available to accommodate deeper wells.
For use with LNAPLs, the High Viscosity Magnum Spill Buster incorporates Geotech’s PRS pneumatic pump, which utilizes an air driven bladder. The pump consists of a stainless steel outer housing, top and bottom check valves, and a flexible inner bladder.
Also included in the standard HV Magnum Spill Buster System:
- A Product Tank Inlet Fitting
- A Product Tank Override Probe with 30 feet of cable to the main control box (longer lengths are available)
- A Solenoid Valve
- 50 feet of nylon discharge tubing (OD 3/8”) (longer lengths are available)
- 50 feet of nylon air line tubing (OD ¼”)
- 100 feet of nylon rope
- A well head bracket and PVC adapter for 2” wells
- An air compressor is required to run the High Viscosity Magnum. We offer Porter Cable model C2002 for our customers’ convenience, or you may supply your own air compressor.